Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I thought I should offer some closure to this period of my life, in which there was this blog. Affection requires material, such as a conversation, to exist. The pressure of meeting turns sentences to phrases, phrases to words. Structure of import, impact, brevity's effect on language. Secrets charge the page, exercise's labyrinth wall. A game between I and me behind a sound wall. Joshua Tree handed over to unsecured wireless eyesights. Private tempo is a counter-assertion and is political. I love when my lover goes away then returns. Find me near my skin. Adoration cannot be harvested from solipsism. I cared very much how my name ranked in a Google search. They want to hit with a frequency of seven. Art return to sight, to thought. These ghost reactions. Please take my name off this screen. A logo is an owned name. Sight was first spotted in the desert. How can you write on the monitor if you appear(s) in such expansive letters? Rebus emerged from the flag. How much data does dissent require? Quiet, a landscape and a library. Three readers.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi - drop me a line when you are up to it. use hotmail acct didimenendez at hotmail dot com.

d.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Worldwide Photography said...

randall williams who went to harker heights high school?
it's brittany anders, hey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home